Sunday, July 1, 2012

new addions

I'm in floral and vintage craze lately, as I've mentioned. So when I was doing up my room during the June holidays, I got some really pretty vintage stuff from a furniture store that are sitting sweetly on my study table and cupboard right now.

I adore the furniture shop so much and how I wish I can do a major renovations and change my furniture to all that they offer. You can find out more at pinkrose furniture store which is just located at causeway point. Simply luv this shop.



I absolutely love the flowers sitting in the basket on the bicycle, looks so sweet though the flowers smell a lil funny. They have different kind of colourful fake flowers so you don't have to worry about watering them and so on. Chose this because both zoey and I think that purple and pink looks like a perfect combination in this case. Definitely love my room more now.