Sunday, July 8, 2012

first week of school

First week of school for semester 2 has ended. Back to those days when there is school on Saturdays, oh well. Somehow, it feels more tiring than semester 1. I really love those morning classes because this makes it so much easier for me to schedule meet-ups after classes but for a person who is not categorized under a morning person like me, I'm having a hard time getting to school on time. I will probably have to get 5 alarm clocks, and more importantly, get my motivation back.

On a brighter note, I had a good week spent with some lovely people. Started and ended my week with great company and really good food. I will post more about the dinner that I had yesterday with my two beloved ones soon, because I should be asleep now to get ready for another busy day ahead. But for now, here's a photo to keep you hungry. ;-)

We went to novena to have korea bbq buffet on Monday. It was worth the money. Having to ignore the guilt while gobbling all those fats in the meat down, having soju and Heineken, drunk ash, jokes made throughout the night, I had a good time. :-) I prefer here to seoul garden definitely even though it is more expensive ($22 ++ per person). It is one of the better bbq places that offer good quality meat and it will be better if you are there with your friends/love ones.