Monday, June 25, 2012

bangkok

 Photos credit : Drnest
Back from bangkok 5 days 4 nights trip.
There were few upsetting moments but all in all, it was a good and fruitful trip. 
Celebrated my birthday there, and it was nothing grand nor fanciful. Just a whole lot of shopping and a spectacular performance at night. It didn't feel like my birthday in fact, probably because I wasn't in singapore, and I didn't have a cake so it felt different. But nevertheless, it was a good change. :-) I'm grateful to be able to spend my birthday with family and relatives.

Spent most of my time shopping, so I don't have much time to snap photos nor anything extraordinary for me to snap since there was little sightseeing. But I am excited about what I bought, what I received, and what I got for my lovely friends. It was such a guilty trip because I spent way too much, but I swear bangkok is one of the best shopping places ever, and, I spent a long time to decide on what to get so poor brother and the rest of the adults had to delay their schedules for me.
After I returned from my trip, I started to tidy up my room again because it is still as messy as ever and next week is the start of school so I thought I should start getting my room into the study environment though it never does work. I diy-ed some stuff as well, and been really sleeping a lot. The weather is driving me crazy and making me drowsy most of the times, but at the same time, I can't have a proper sleep because it's too hot. And such a bad timing that my aircon decided to fail on me, so I can only rely on fan now till the aircon technician come over and do something about it.

But anyway, do drink more water ok, don't fall sick due to the bad weather :-)

I will go into further details about those new additions to my room .. After I pack up my room and do up my room which is really going to be done soon. :-)