Friday, June 1, 2012

baby you are so magnetic

EXAMS ARE OVER.
So is my first semester.
And here comes my holidays!

It's june already. Seriously?
TIME IS PASSING WAY TOO FAST.
And I don't want to turn 17 so soooon. :-( I like being the age of 16. 16 sounds so much more .. younger. Buying the adult ezlink card today because my secondary school card has expired made me feel worse :-( How I miss secondary school life.

Nevertheless, I'm so excited because I have so many upcoming plans (fingers cross that all will turn out good), and such a relief I don't have to stay up to study or do nothing but study. Celebrated right after the last paper with SIM girls at Jcube. Caught men in black 3, had delicious dessert/lunch at Chilis. Most of them ended up sleeping in the cinema though cause we burnt midnight oil and survived with only 3 hours of sleep. Surprisingly, I didn't sleep. I was laughing throughout the movie HAHAHA. 
I am such a blessed kid to have friends like cella, stef, esther, steph, yemting, wanqi and alicia. <3 

Shall end the post with a photo of sinfully delicious and super large serving volcano lava cake that stef and wanqi ordered at chilis.


                                                              June, please be good.