Monday, June 4, 2012

4e3'11 outing

I'm so grateful that my ex-moral class leader, Ash has planned for us a class outing on 3rd of june. I have been looking forward to it ever since the event was created, because I can finally let my hair down and be myself around this bunch of lovely people.

Although only 15 people made it, we still had a good time back like the old days. :') Lepaking at marina barrage, singing songs with fauzan playing the guitar, playing frisbee like what we used to do during PE and surprised JingKang, the May 31st birthday baby.
Thanks to din, the birthday boy with dion and fauzan started running around with cream on their hands and slapping on the girls' faces.
We went to wash away all the cream on our faces and hair before we settled down to start our usual sing-along session. That was when they decided to use fauzan's hat with some money inside to see if anyone would be nice enough to walk past and drop some money into the hat. And some of the boys decided to start eating the bubbles. How crazy can my class boys get.














It's fate to be in the same class as them, but it takes effort to always keep in touch.
I am grateful that all of them squeezed out some time from their busy schedules just to meet up.

I'm hoping that there will be few more class outings. It's still feels weird that I'm no longer waiting for 965 bus to go to school, no longer walking into AI secondary, I'm no longer sitting in that classroom with people who I'm close to, who I can be myself and be so comfortable around with. 4E3'11 has always been my comfort zone.

Praying hard that we won't drift apart in the years to come.