Sunday, May 20, 2012

zoey's bday












 Happy birthday, zoey!
Celebrated Zoey's birthday today. :-) Am so relieved and glad that the surprise worked. This wouldn't work with the help of the staff working in Empire State. I was in a rush because I couldn't think of somewhere nice to eat apart from places in town but because I had to rush home so I had to choose somewhere near to my house. I chose causeway, and was planning to throw the surprise at swensens. However after reaching there, swensens staff said that they were unable to help me write 'happy bday zoey' on the dessert plate so I was panicking till I saw the dessert menu at empire state and gave it a try. One of the staff was so sweet, she agreed right away, and planned with me how would I signal her that it would be the right time to serve the dessert. They even added a tiny candle on the icecream. It was a good experience, the food was relatively good too, the servings were big and the staff service was thumbs up. :-)