Monday, May 21, 2012

keep this flame alive

Ok, time is flying away way too fast that I find it so hard to believe whenever my sundays are ending. Probably because there are lessons on saturday which make my weekends feel so much shorter. However, I had fun last week. Met up with cynthia on fri at SP to study and breakfast (I was out of my mind to agree waking up so early) but SP has a good study environment and I quite like it, I got my hello kitty plushie from sp mac as well. Celebrated Zoey's bday on sunday. Went to clementi mall to study with SIM girls but ended up wandering around because there were no available seats before we dropped by Ajisen for dinner. Got back our CA results, am contented. Caught avengers FINALLY with jingkang and junjiu, the people that I least expected HAHA before doing a mini round of shopping. Studied with Jianwei, mark and qinhui at school library and discussion room (this is my first time using the school facilities HAHA). And,  my dad is back from china and bought for me gifts which is so rare because he seldoms buy things back! Will upload the photos some other day.

I don't really remember much details lately and it's driving me mad. My schedules are messed up, I feel like I'm running out of time, I'm procrastinating, I'm totally insensitive to what's around me.
Today was one of those not-in-my-right-state day, should be due to lack of sleep which made me more emotional than usual. So, I booked a discussion room few days back for SIM girls to study in, but ended up, when I went to check in today .......... I realised I booked the wrong discussion room. Instead of the ones in SIM, I booked the one in bukit timah which also belongs to SIM. I felt like a complete retard and so apologetic. Then, I realised I left my file in the lecture theatre. Slap me pleasexcz. Worst part is, I started to tear for no apparent reason. I strongly feel that everyone should just ignore me whenever I tear because I always cry over stupid stuff, sometimes, for no reasons and the thing is, I CAN'T control which really pisses me off. Hate it when I get over emotional. Please tell me I'm not the only one in the world that is facing such problems. I even went to google 'how to stop crying so easily' #nokidding. There are times when I laugh so much that I cry, and times when I cry just because of silly happenings/ no reasons.

There is 1 tip that I can share though from all my research and I tried it before (it works!) :

DRINK LOTS OF WATER WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ABOUT TO CRY.
Not only that, after you cry, if you drink lots of water, the puffiness of your eyes will be less obvious.

There was once that I was caught up in a situation that made me want to cry on the spot but I knew I couldn't so I grabbed the water bottle next to me and kept drinking, till I finished half of the bottle and I felt so much better, thank goodness.

But sadly today, I was a lil too late to reach out for my water bottle so .............
So embarrassing.

A big thankyou to Stefanie, Wanqi, Stephanie and Marcella for being there for me though. I still feel so guilty right now. :-(

There are major exams coming up next monday so this week will be about focusing on my school work, goodnight. :*