Monday, May 14, 2012

quick update

Hi so I've been busy lately.
With school.

Last week passed by frigging fast. School has taken most of my time despite my lectures are only 3 hours per day. I really have no idea how time passed by so quickly. I don't even recalled what happened last week ............... Think there were a lot of midnight chats, happy moments, time spent to catch up with some of my friends, some feedback forms we got back for our projects, bugis trip with hanyi, night pool and supper with cousins & their friends at alexandra safra from 8 plus p.m. to about 2 a.m., dropped by mount faber park (one of my favourite places in singapore) and mother's day celebration which didn't turn out like the past few years but it was fine. Love my mom.

Speaking which, I need to drop by town to get for mommy her belated mother's day prezzie.


 I know I've been buying lots of stuff lately ..........
And I just bought for myself a wallet thru online.
Will upload photos of it when it arrives,
I can't wait.

Will be back with more updates real soon,
xoxo, 
yvonn.