Thursday, August 2, 2012

hectic

Been really so busy for the past two weeks that I can't describe how crazy it was.
Three projects were all dued in these two weeks, staying back in school every single day, having my very first presentation and had tests that were set to kill us. I didn't even have time to go for work and collect my two weeks ago pay. Was so caught up with everything that my mood was freaking bad most of the times and it took me a hell lot of efforts just to stop overthinking which I obviously, failed. Is it just me or what, but I get really sensitive when I'm stressed up and tired.

Am so grateful to those who try to keep me sane, who were there for me, who sent me good wishes when I was down and also, nervous for my presentation. And thankful for my classmates who were there to support me during my group's presentation. Projects have made me feel like my new class is more bonded, :-) It really makes me feel much better.

Apart from being tied down with work, I also had my fair share of fun by staying overnight at wanqi's house for .. Project. We literally stayed up all night just to finish most of it and I was in quite a cranky mood after not sleeping for that night haha, so apologetic towards the girls. Shall save those mushy words but I'm just so thankful to have these girls in my life.

So glad that CA is finally over though. Take a short break before the major exams arrive and to meet up with my bestfriend and some of the friends that I haven't been seeing for a long time because of our busy schedules. is all that I can ask for now.