Monday, August 13, 2012

breathe again

I have no idea what exactly am I busy with lately but I haven't had a time to cook up a proper post or to even pen down my thoughts. Spent way too much time in school, on bus rides, sleep and work. I suck at balancing family, friends, studies and work.Most of the times, I wish I'm like my friends who are able to balance millions of things. Honestly, I don't think I'm that busy. I just suck at organizing my time so much. I tend to push everything till the end of the day and spend those 'free' time overthinking and then, rushing all those important things after that so end up, I'm always chasing for time. To think about it, I'm really a lazy bum and should stop procrastinating (spending those time on useless stuff like filling myself with negative vibes) and maybe by then, I will feel that there isn't so much on my plate at the very end of the day. I definitely need more time for friends and family, I miss all of them so much.

Anyway, putting aside school, I finally met up with hanyi after all my crazy projects. Went to orchard, like our usual hang out place, and we wanted to go for desserts but we were so hungry that we changed our idea and settled at this jap restuarant.
 Look at who has cut her hair short! & I really need to get my fringe trimmed.
Hanyi's side dish. Fried pumpkin if I didn't remember wrongly .. Not a big fan of pumpkin but hanyi adores it anyway so I guess it's good.
 Mine was egg wrapped with spicy salmon. We loved this.
 Her unagi don which was really satisfying for her.
And my pork chop udon which I don't have much comments. Acceptable and I got a lil sick of it at the end.
But the food there was relatively cheap for a jap resturant. Think the total bill was about .. 30 bucks ++.


Told ya, I need to get my fringe trimmed.
And now, I need to continue spilling out whatever that's on my mind lately.
Exams are coming in 14 days, emails are piling up, three CCAs that I joined are finally contacting me now, meet ups with friends are filling my schedules (I can't wait),
I love how busy it's going to get because it will start pushing me to my limits, forcing me to organize my time properly or rather, I won't even have time to overthink and also to stop me from being lazy and procrastinating
I need that.
But part of me is getting really panic that I can't get everything done especially my preparation for exams.

Oh well, we will always somehow figure our ways out right. Have faith.

xx