Sunday, June 10, 2012

First week of june,

I think I've stayed at home for 6 days already? Haha. Because I was soooooo in need of some 'me' time at home. And the plan was to do something about my room, catch up with some shows, go out if neccessary, and also play sims which I have been wanting to play ever since the week before exams. Basically, just enjoying some time alone from the busy schedule.

I've caught burlesque - the amazing movie featuring the gorgeous christina aguilera and cher, how I met your mother, glee and yes the list goes on. Then I've also managed to play sims, create the 'perfect' family which I have always wanted. 

I didn't managed to go out with friends, because I either overslept since I have this crazy sleep routine of 5 a.m. to 1 p.m., or I have something on.
I wish I still can meet some people especially cella who is returning to malaysia tomorrow and monica who is going back to indo soon. :-( 

And now, I'm left with room. Which I'm clueless what I should do about till last night, all the ideas came gushing into my mind. So I'm going to start doing up my room SOON. I know I have been saying that for days and I feel guilty right now.

However, I think I have given myself too much 'me' time that I started to overthink few days back especially yesterday. It feels as though I was wasting my life away because all I did was to eat, sleep, watch shows. Although I know I will start missing this relaxed lifestyle that I can only get once in a while, but I miss my busy life as well.

Therefore, I finally dragged myself out today to visit my 1/3 baby cat and get some exercise so that I will be less lazy. Also, get some endorphins to keep myself happy! Love the golf session @ bishan range with mas and bro like always, and the dinner was fab. Instead of the usual dishes that we ordered, we tried udon today. I didn't mention much about this little restuarant because I always forgot to bring my camera out to snap some decent photos of the food they offer. But the food there are soooo good. It was so disappointing when the chef told us that the shop MIGHT be closed down because the main branch is not having enough helpers. *Fingers cross that it will stay*. 





Love this baby boy even though he loves to bite and scratch but oh my, he is such a sweet and adorable darling.